Σάββατο 20 Ιουνίου 2015

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles we will stand tall.



I'm looking for the match to light the fire
and I can't find it.

I'm looking so hard that I don't realise
I can be the match.

I can light up the flames and burn, burn burn
until there's nothing left.

But I'm too weak, too scared to actually
set my self on fire.


Although I crave to burn.
I dream and fantasize of the warmth and the excitement. 


I ache for the smell of life
when it's turned to ashes. 


It fills my lungs and makes me sick
but I always ask for more.

How do I get out of me?

I can only reach out
and the let the flames slightly caress my skin.

I can only scream at the top of my lungs when the fire inside me consumes me 


and starts burning me from within. 

I let go.

I stare in awe when the fireworks burn in the sky
and I break free when they finally tear it up.

3 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Μα καλά, πόσο καιρό έχω να κάνω βλογότσαρκα; Πόσα ποστ έχω χάσει;

Φιλημένη μες τους Κινηματογράφους είπε...

εγώ αναρωτιέμαι πόσα χρόνια έχω χάσει ζώντας στα παρασκήνια! καλωσήρθες παλι!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Καλώς σας ηύρα!